Friday, May 18, 2012

Upcoming Craft Fair: Lexington Craft Fair In Jackson Heights, NY

I'm set to do another craft fair tomorrow. I'll be selling Naomi's Designs at the Lexington Craft Fair. The event is from 10-5 at 25th Avenue between 73rd and 75th St in Jackson Heights, NY. Admission benefits the Lexington School For The Deaf.

I participated in this fair and it was a lot of fun. There are raffles, food trucks and the event has a very family-friendly feel. It's supposed to be a nice May day in New York tomorrow, so if you're in the area of Jackson Heights, Queens, come check it out.

I'm then supposed to sell my jewelry at my friends' fundraising party. I told them that I'd have to see if I feel up to coming after working all day, but Scott is insisting that I be there. He's like, "If you're tired, you can just sleep on Sunday." I'm not thrilled about pulling a double shift, but at the party, I'm going to give $5 of every purchase made to the cause, which is a walk to benefit AIDS research. So tomorrow is going to be all about charity!

Right now, I'm feeling a little down on my abilities as a jewelry designer. I think that part of it is because I'm putting more pressure on myself so that I can make this business more of a full-time thing. I need to remember that making jewelry is supposed to be fun. Getting involved in these two charity events should help me find myself again.

To purchase my jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment