Friday, May 4, 2012

Infinity Symbol Earrings With Swarovski Crystal Hearts

Lately, I've been on an infinity symbol kick. I think it's a cool symbol; it means forever and it looks really funky when it's in jewelry form:
Because of the show Revenge, it seems like everyone else is getting into infinity symbol jewelry, as well. On Etsy, I get more views and "likes" on my infnity jewelry than anything else. Part of me is thinking, "Why?" Let's be honest here; some of my other pieces are much more unique and well, artistic, than a pair of infinity earrings. But then again, there's something to be said about simplicity. Not everyone likes to wear big, complicated pieces of jewelry; some appreciate the beauty that's found in a minimalist style. And when it comes to an infinity symbol, everyone knows what it means. If you give someone an infinity necklace, it says a lot about your relationship or friendship. A necklace with a million beads on it just might not mean as much in this case. So I get it. I get why infinity symbols are so popular and made the above trio of infinity symbol earrings ot of 18 gauge silver plated wire. But I had to add an extra *something* to them just to give them a "Naomi touch" so I attached the Swarovski crystal hearts. I figured that love and forever go together perfectly! I need to keep reminding myself that the time I spend on a project doesn't necessarily reflect its value to the person wearing it. It's more about the completed vision and how each piece makes a person feel. To purchase my jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs On Etsy. And to check out my travel blog, head to Naomi The Traveler.

No comments:

Post a Comment