Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Photo Gallery: Mixed Metal Wire Wrapped Bangle Bracelets With Spirals

Lately I've been on a wire wrapped bangle bubble bracelet binge (say that 10 times fast!). I keep making these because they've turned out to be one of my favorite things to design. It's just so much fun wrapping the spirals onto the bracelet base; each wire wrapped bracelet is just a little bit different so each is a unique piece of jewelry.

Anyway, here is a photo gallery of my mixed metal wire wrapped bracelets with spirals. My favorite is the blue, aqua and silver peacock bracelet; then again, I'm always picking new favorite pieces. You can see the rest of my jewellery at Naomi's Designs or MayaGirl Creations. Enjoy!


In other non-jewelry news, my friend Michelle Arrose has recently released her novel IGNITION: AN EDUCATOR'S JOURNEY. This is a very suspenseful novel about a new teacher's first year on the job and her dealings with a "problem child," who could put The Omen's Damien to shame. Teachers will appreciate and relate to her story, but anyone else will find it engrossing, as well. Please check it out and make sure to review her work after you're finished reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment