Sunday, January 26, 2014

MEOW! Photo Gallery: Cat-inspired wire wrapped, enamel and precious metal clay jewelry


If you've read this blog for a while, then it's pretty obvious that I'm a crazy cat person. We've had cats since 1999 and my favorite feline, Maya, is often my muse for jewelry pieces. My children's line, MayaGirl Creations, is even named for her!

I've designed a lot of cat jewelry, including an enamel cat necklace, a precious metal clay cat pendant and even wire wrapped earrings shaped like cats! The PMC necklace was sold to my friend's aunt, who is also a cat lover; I got a kick out of seeing her wear it to a Christmas party a few weeks ago. That cat pictured with the necklace is my Maya. She likes to supervise while I'm working...

So if you love cats, head to my shops Naomi's Designs and MayaGirl Creations. You'll find the purrrrrfect piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment