Monday, September 17, 2012

STOP SPAMMING ME!


People often post comments to my blog that are really meant to advertise their jewelry sites or stores. Said comments will read like, "Great post! Now check out gold jewelry at, "I am an annoying jerk dot com."

Know what? IT AIN'T GOING TO WORK. I AM GOING TO DELETE YOU!!!!

Do you think I was born yesterday? I check for comments every day and as soon as I see a spammy comment like that, I delete it and put it in a spam folder. So don't waste my time -- and yours -- spamming my blog. If you want to advertise your site or your work, CREATE YOUR OWN BLOG! I have it set up so that you can link to your own website in my comments, but I do not want you including your site IN the comments -- and I want your comments to be legit, not some scam to get free ads from my space. So STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!!!!!!!!

To purchase MY jewelry -- and only MY jewelry, and I can post this as much as I want, -- head to NAOMI'S DESIGNS or MAYAGIRL CREATIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment