Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy July 4: Red, White And Blue Jewelry

Happy Fourth of July to my fellow Americans! I'm enjoying a relaxing day with a movie/dinner date scheduled for tonight. Hopefully you're all having a fun day, as well, and are at the beach or a barbecue.

In honor of the holiday, I present some of my red, white and blue wire wrapped jewelry:

RED -- Here are my climbing heart earrings with red Swarovski crystal hearts:

My princess necklace, also with red Swarovski crystal hearts:

WHITE -- my silver teardrop necklace with clear Swarovski crystals:

My silver wire wrapped bangle bracelet with crystal beads:

BLUE -- my silver wire wrapped bangle bracelet with blue crystals:

My Moroccan style necklace with blue Swarovski crystals:

Have a happy holiday!

To purchase my jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs. To purchase my children's jewelry, head to MayaGirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment