Sunday, July 15, 2012

Handmade Jewelry Auction Tonight

I recently joined the site Tophatter. Basically, it's a site where you can auction your handmade pieces. They have a virtual "live" auction and the seller can chat with bidders. I'll be auctioning my pop art style enamel necklace at 7 p.m. tonight:

I've read mixed reviews on Tophatter, some very good and some, well, not so much, but I think it's at least worth checking out. I like the idea of being part of a live auction; it's exciting. And if anything, I'll be able to promote my Etsy shops. I do wish that they'd let me auction more than one piece at a time, but if it goes well, I guess I'll get to that stage. Meantime, I'm willing to experiment with different sites and see what works.

To purchase my jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs. To purchase my children's jewellery, head to MayaGirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment