Monday, April 2, 2012

Make Wire Wrapped Copper Spiral Earrings

Part of the fun of making jewelry is teaching others how to do so. As I learn more skills, I'd love to eventually teach some jewelry making classes. Doing crafts is fun and a great stress reliever; so even if you don't intend to open a jewelry business, you can still make a simple jewelry piece on a rainy afternoon. There are many jewelry patterns online that will show you how to get started.

That said, I just published another jewelry making tutorial on HubPages. This one gives step-by-step instructions for making wire wrapped copper spiral earrings. They're extremely easy to make, but so, so pretty -- and they make lovely, inexpensive gifts. With Mother's Day right around the corner, these are a good choice for Mom or Grandma or an aunt or sister. If they're anything like my mother, they'll appreciate getting a beautiful handmade gift.

Anyway, here is the link to my tutorial on wire wrapped earrings.


To purchase my other jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs On Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment