Friday, April 27, 2012

Crazy For Coil Rings!

Guess what I've been up to all week?


Hi, my name is Naomi and I am a wire wrapped coil ring-a-holic!

As funny as this photo is (and kind of creepy; my husband says it looks like a jewelry graveyard), there's a method behind my madness. I've been working overtime making these wire wrapped coil rings in silver, brass and copper for my upcoming craft fair. I've sold a bunch online and off, and people keep marking them as favorites on Etsy, so it seems like a good idea to have a stash ready for the event. I plan to display them in a nice, prominent place and entice buyers with their shiny appearance and wacky designs.

Meantime, I'm very excited because my bracelet ramp arrived today! Yes, I am a total geek about all things jewelry including supplies, but this ramp will make my anodized aluminum bracelets look awesome. I still have to actually make a few more so I have a true display, but I'll show you them when they're finished.

To purchase my jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment