Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wire Wrapped Jewelry Designs Photo Gallery: Jewelry For Fall 2014


Happy Fall! This is, without a doubt, my favorite time of year. I love the cool, crisp days, colorful leaves and celebrating the various holidays with my friends and family. It's been beautiful this week in NYC and I've enjoyed taking evening walks around our neighborhood. The leaves haven't started changing, but there has been a slight chill in the air -- and you can feel a shift in the energy that flows after those long, hot summer days.

Anyway, enough with my attempts to wax poetic about the weather. Here are a few of my wire wrapped and enamel jewelry designs that remind me of fall. Many have fall colors or look like typical fall-related things like Halloween cats or rust-hued leaves. You can see the rest of my pieces at Naomi's Designs or MayaGirl Creations. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment