Friday, June 21, 2013

Wire wrapped double daisy dangle earrings


One of my best-selling items at MayaGirl Creations have been my wire wrapped daisy flower earrings. In honor of it being my store's first anniversary, I designed a variation on this popular piece: double daisy dangle earrings:

As you can see, these earrings have two daisies instead of just one! They still have the colorful flowers in purple, hot pink, pink and aqua blue, but they're adorned by a smaller silver daisy.

I initially thought about mixing colors -- purple and blue, for example -- and still might do that, but I like how the silver looks with each. It's fun and colorful, but elegant. I also had to make these daisies a bit smaller than the single-design ones because I don't want them to hang too long in children's ears. I like the result, though, and think they're a fun addition to my shop! Check it out, as well as my other store, Naomi's Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment