Monday, June 24, 2013

Photo Gallery: Wire wrapped and enamel nautical themed jewelry for summer


Summer is here, which means it's time for one of my favorite activities: swimming!

I absolutely love water. I love to walk by the ocean, take boat rides, hang out by a lake or even just lounge around the pool. Water is gorgeous, relaxing to be near ... and kind of scary, too, because it's probably the most powerful force in nature.

When it comes to my jewelry, water is also an inspiration. I often work with the color blue or make pieces that remind me of ocean waves. Here are a few of my favorites, from my shell-shaped silver wire wrapped spiral necklace with Swarovski crystals to my wire wrapped swimming fish rings to my ocean blue enamel necklaces. Enjoy -- and be sure to check out my shops Naomi's Designs and MayaGirl Creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment