Saturday, December 29, 2012

Gold wire wrapped earring designs


A few months ago, I ordered some 20 gauge square wire in 12 K gold. It's beautiful; very delicate and lightweight. My original plan was to use the wire to make a bracelet, but I ended up making these four pairs of dangle earrings:

While none of these designs are particularly original -- I've made them all before -- they look and feel a lot different in gold than silver. I especially like the double teardrop earrings. It's such a classic shape, one that I think looks good on almost any type of ear. They elongate your profile, but aren't so large that they take attention away from your outfit.

I will get around to making that bracelet eventually, but these earrings make a beautiful addition to my collection!

To purchase my jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs. To purchase my children's jewellery, head to MayaGirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment