Saturday, March 12, 2011

Silver wire dangling triangle earrings

This morning, I ordered supplies for my upcoming craft fairs. It's amazing what types of things you can get just to display jewelry. They sell necklace displays that look like disembodied heads and bracelet racks that resemble disembodied hands. I haven't made anklets for this show, but I suppose they have foot-shaped displays, as well. If you want, you can create a creepy Dali-esque set-up comprised of various body parts.

I settled for earring and bracelet trees, as well as some necklace displays (that don't look like heads). I also ordered a tent to provide some shade and make my booth look more like a store. I'm pretty excited about the whole set-up. I'm proud of the jewelry that I've made and am looking forward to showing it to the world.

One of the pairs of earrings I'll be displaying are these fun triangle earrings. I like them because they're elegant and modern, and look like they could be in the MoMA. They're long so they're a little out-there, but aren't completely over-the-top.

To purchase my jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs or Naomi's Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment