Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Silver necklace with red Swarovski crystal hearts

I wasn't kidding when I said I've been on a Swarovski hearts bender! Here's another one of my designs featuring these little beauties. I wanted to do something classic so I chose the red hearts -- that's about as traditional as you can get. I then attached them to a simple lattice design and finished off the necklace with a silver chain.

Much as I like hearts, though, let me clarify something: I'm not a sappy romantic. Not that there's anything wrong with being one, but I've never been a "hearts and flowers" girl. While I enjoy getting flowers and jewelry from my husband, I don't make a big deal out of it. Frankly, I like making my own jewelry better!

I do like beautiful things, though, and love the simple perfection of the heart shape. Hearts look good with everything. Plus, it DOES have a nice message attached, which is icing on the cake. So even though I may not be the most romantic person around, I'm still happy to spread some love.

To see or purchase more of my jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs or Naomi's Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment