Sunday, February 19, 2012

Wire wrapped Earrings Abstract With Square Crystals Of Blue, Purple And Green

These wire wrapped silver dangle earrings with square crystals are another pair from my modern art collection. I started with the three crystals and liked the way the blue, purple and green looked together. I then debated whether I should frame them with copper or silver, but decided that silver wire worked better with the cool colors.

The trick with these, as with all of my earrings, was getting them to be symmetrical, but I think I did a pretty good job! I like how the square crystals play against the slightly nebulous shape of the silver wire frame.

On another note, I can't believe how international this blog is getting! I have readers from all over the world, including India, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and Russia. And for some reason, I've had many Egyptian viewers this weekend. So cool! I'm honored that you found my blog and checked in, so thank you! It's nice to know that my words from New York City are being read thousands of miles away.

To purchase my jewelry, head to Naomi's Studio or Naomi's Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment