Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wire wrapped jewelry gallery: Aquamarine jewelry for March


Browse through my jewelry or this blog and you'll see that I'm a big fan of blue. This is why I love the March birthstone, which is the light blue aquamarine. In honor of this month -- and in spring, which will hopefully be here soon -- here are some of my favorite jewellery pieces that feature aquamarine colored crystals. All of my jewelry can be purchased at Naomi's Designs or MayaGirl Creations.

Silver wire wrapped March birthstone infinity ring with aquamarine Swarovski crystals

Wire wrapped wave ring with aquamarine and blue Swarovski crystals:

Wire wrapped filigree earrings with aquamarine Swarovski crystal hearts:

Silver wire wrapped square earrings with aquamarine crystals:

Wire wrapped filigree chandelier earrings with aquamarine Swarovski crystal hearts:

Wire wrapped triple heart dangle earrings with aquamarine and clear Swarovski crystal hearts:

No comments:

Post a Comment