Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wire wrapped copper and enamel "Fire And Ice" necklace completed!


Yay! After weeks of work, I've finally finished my wire wrapped copper and enamel "Fire And Ice" bib necklace! Check it out:

This was one of those projects that I didn't think would ever be completed, so it's so satisfying to see it come together. At the same time, I've gotten so used to working on it that it feels strange to not be putting it together. Onto the next project then!

I'm not sure what I want to do next, maybe a bracelet or earrings? I definitely want to do something a little more simple and accessible. I enjoyed this challenge, though, and am up for another one after taking a well-earned break!

To purchase my jewellery, head to Naomi's Designs or MayaGirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment