Monday, November 3, 2014

Photo Gallery: Wire wrapped bracelet designs


Lately, I've been on a bracelet-making bender! I've been receiving many custom orders for wire wrapped bracelets, including a couple of sports-themed bracelets and most recently, a copper bangle with sterling silver accents. Like I've said before, my customers always have interesting ideas of their own.

The copper and silver bracelet is a variation on my brass and silver bangle. I made it my standard way, but added some extra silver to the front wraps since copper is pretty soft and I wanted to reinforce the metal. The woman who ordered it then asked if I could do something a little more interesting with the shorter, top accents so I added some more silver to those and created an abstract design. She loved my "wild" wraps!

Anyway, here are some of the bracelets I've made over the past few weeks. You can find all of them and my other wire wrapped and enamel jewellery at Naomi's Designs and MayaGirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment