Monday, April 29, 2013

New silver wire wrapped bangle bracelets with square crystals


I've been getting back into the groove of making jewelry by creating some new silver wire wrapped bangle bracelets. I have a craft fair coming up in two weeks and these always sell pretty well. My plan is to have a whole bunch of these in different colors.

Each of these is pretty minimalist. I use 18 gauge silver plated wire and 8mm square crystals. They look so pretty, though, and I think that's why my customers like them: they're a simple, classic design.

I haven't sold at a craft fair for a few months so I feel like I'm a bit out of practice. Hopefully, these bracelets will get my stand some attention and I'll have a great start to the spring craft fair season. Meanwhile, you can purchase my jewelry on Etsy at Naomi's Designs or MayaGirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment