Thursday, January 30, 2014

Photo Gallery: Wire wrapped amethyst jewelry for February birthdays, Part II


It's just about February, which means three things in Jewelry Land: One, it's my birthday (February 3, for those of you keeping track); Two, Valentine's Day is just around the corner and jewelry makes the perfect gift; Three, amethyst is the February birthstone. It also happens to be my favorite stone -- and not just because it's mine. I just like the way that soft purple color looks. Amethysts are said to have healing properties, too: some believe that it can help you sleep better and ease stress.

Last year, I put together a photo gallery which featured some of my favorite handmade amethyst jewelry designs. Here are some more of my wire wrapped amethyst pieces. All can be found at Naomi's Designs or MayaGirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment