Monday, July 16, 2012

Wire wrapped Swarovski crystal heart earrings

This is another photo gallery of my work, this time featuring my silver wire wrapped Swarovski crystal heart earrings. Anyone who's been reading this blog knows that I love Swarovski crystal hearts. I just think they're so pretty and colorful! You can combine a bunch to get a rainbow effect or just use one color to add a bit of elegance to a piece of jewelry. For a jewelry artist, they're very versatile and I've been using quite a bit for my children's line. Anyway, here's a look at some of my favorite wire wrapped jewellery featuring these hearts:

Triple heart earrings in purple:

Triple heart earrings in turquoise blue:

Red climbing heart earrings:

Wire wrapped rainbow heart earrings:

Triple heart earrings in hot pink:

Wire wrapped infinity symbol earrings with purple hearts:

To purchase my jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs. To purchase my children's jewellery, head to MayaGirl Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Jewelry repair in many instances is counter-intuitive. I have seen jewelry that has been mangled in such a way that the cost of restoration is minor and easily justified. jewelry in phoenix az

    ReplyDelete