Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wire wrapped infinity rings photo gallery

Wow, I really have made a lot of infinity rings, haven't I? It's cool how one design has inspired so many spinoffs; the original is kind of like the Happy Days of rings. I thought it would be fun to see them all together in a photo collection:

Original silver wire wrapped infinity ring:

Infinity ring in blue:

Infinity symbol ring in purple:

Infinity ring in pink:

Wire wrapped infinity ring in black:

Silver wire wrapped rainbow infinity ring:

Copper infinity symbol ring:

Brass infinity ring:

September birthstone sapphire Swarovski crystal infinity ring:

April birthstone diamond Swarovski crystal infinity ring:

Wire wrapped infinity ring with topaz Swarovski crystal November birthstone:

October birthstone ring

March birthstone infinity ring with aquamarine:

To purchase my jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs. To purchase my children's jewellery, head to MayaGirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment