Wednesday, April 25, 2012

HubPages Article: How To Make A Handmade Wire Wrapped Stone Pendant

I've published another jewelry making tutorial on HubPages. This one shows you how to make a basic wire wrapped stone pendant. I use lav stone to make the necklace, but you can use any kind of stone you like.

Some people may wonder why I'm giving away my "trade secrets" with these tutorials, but I don't see it like that. I'm just sharing a skill that I've learned and after that, it's up to the student to come up with his or her own ideas for designs. Still, everyone has to learn from somewhere and I'm happy to help. I initially learned how to make jewelry by watching videos online and reading blogs such as this. I'm now taking classes. I'm proud that I've reached a point where I now feel confident in sharing my knowledge.

But if you want to take a stab at making this pendant, head here.


Meantime, to purchase my jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment