Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Silver And Copper Wire Wrapped Abstract Rings


At the last craft fair I did, many people purchased and admired my oversized silver and copper wire wrapped rings. I think it's because they're unique, comfortable to wear and are fairly inexpensive.

I'm always playing around with new designs and recently came up with these three wire wrapped rings ideas:

The heart and infinity ring is a take on my wire wrapped infinity rings, only I combined the two symbols of love forever. The oversized silver and copper rings have a series of geometric shapes. I played around with the arrangement until I came up with designs that look cool and are functional. If you, say, place a large shape over a smaller one, the ring won't be as strong. I want my jewelry to look good, but to also stand the test of time.

I'm still working on some more intensive projects involving necklaces, but I can never get enough of the rings! So keep checking in with this blog or my sites Naomi's Designs and MayaGirl Creations for more handmade jewellery.

No comments:

Post a Comment