Friday, May 9, 2014

Photo Gallery: Happy Mother's Day Jewelry


Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, friends -- and to all of the other wonderful women who share their love with someone important in their lives. In my case, I don't have kids, but I do have a niece and nephew ... and of course, my beloved cat, Maya.

My and my husband's grandmothers died a couple of years ago, but I'm fortunate to still have my mom and mom-in-law in my life. Even better, my parents and in-laws are friends. I hear a lot of horror stories about people's relationships with their mothers-in-law, but I really lucked out!

Both my mom and mom-in-law have been very supportive of my jewelry making... probably because I'm always giving them pieces, LOL. I know they appreciate it, though, and I enjoy giving gifts that come from the heart and my imagination. So in honor of Mother's Day, here are a few of my pieces that make me think of Mom. Some are gifts I've given to my mother or mother-in-law. Others make great Mother's Day gifts in general. You can check out the rest of my handmade wire and enamel jewelry at Naomi's Designs or MayaGirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment