Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Jewellery Tutorial: How to make a wire wrapped bangle bracelet

I've just published another one of my jewelry making tutorials on HubPages. In this one, I teach you how to make a handmade wire wrapped brass and silver bangle bracelet.

As I've said before on this blog, I initially learned all of my jewelry making schools from watching videos and studying tutorials online. There are thousands of talented jewelry artists out there who've been generous enough to share their secrets -- for free. Taking in-person classes has helped me a great deal, but I would never be where I am today without having studied online first. For this reason, I feel a responsibility to pay it forward and share with others what I've learned so far.

This particular bracelet is one of my most popular designs. It's very simple and not to difficult to make, with some practice. My tutorial includes detailed photos so you can visual step-by-step instruction. So check it out!

To purchase my jewellery, head to Naomi's Designs. To purchase my children's jewelry, head to MayaGirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment