Friday, June 8, 2012

Jewelry Making Toys!

This week my blogging is a little spotty because my cousin is in town visiting. I actually didn't know that she existed until this past January when she contacted me on Facebook. She'd found an old letter of my mom's and used that information to find me. So she and my mom did a little family tree work and we're second cousins twice removed or something like that.

Anyway, she's around my age and we've been keeping in touch, and thankfully, she's really cool. And she gave me the best present -- a gift certificate to Fire Mountain Gems!

I have another gift certificate from my birthday so I'm now debating what kinds of jewelry "toys" I want to get. A soldering gun? An enameling kiln? Neither is too expensive and it would be nice to be able to work on more complicated projects at home. Although knowing me, I'll end up buying more pretty crystals or wire!

I love that I have all of these options when it comes to jewelry making. Even adults can have fun playing with stuff!

To purchase my jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs. To purchase my children's jewelry, head to MayaGirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment