Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wire wrapped heart earrings with red Swarovski crystal hearts

I've made many earrings with Swarovski crystal hearts, but in this pair, I made the hearts themselves.

For these dangle earrings, I used a simple spiral design to create the interior curve of the hearts, then twisted the wire around to form the rest of the shape. I then attached two and finished them off with the red Swarovski crystal heart. It's a very classic triple heart design, but has an abstract take on it.

What I really love about these earrings is the way the gold and red colors play off of each other. They're very "warm" earrings because of the colors used and they look great with almost anything. I can definitely see pairing them with a little black dress. Sometimes the simplest designs can be the most complex.

To purchase my jewelry, head to Naomi's Studio or Naomi's Designs.

1 comment:

  1. i love the handmade Wire wrapped heart sterling silver and copper Designer Dangle Earrings. There are also many handmade jewelry like necklace etc.

    ReplyDelete