Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Upcoming Craft Fair On Sunday


It's been a few weeks since I've sold my jewelry at a craft fair, but I have one this Sunday at Temple Beth-El in Patchogue, NY. This is another fair that was an invite; a friend got me the job through Facebook, which is really cool.

I really hope that this event is an actual fair with a nice amount of traffic. The last two fairs I sold at were really nice, especially since they were for charity, but hardly any people showed up! One was at a friend's house (I actually made a nice profit that day); the other was in a church basement (I didn't do as well at this one). This fair is being held at the temple so I'm hoping that it's well-advertised and that many folks from the congregation will be there to support the synagogue. I also hope that many are ready to start some holiday shopping.

I've been busy with my other enterprise this week, my book, which is why I haven't been blogging as much, but I have plenty to sell at this event. I still have a lot of MayaGirl Creations pieces and a bunch of enameled pendants. I have over 300 pieces so I'm definitely not hurting for inventory.

So if you're in the New York or Long Island area, come check this out. There should be some cool vendors and it will be a fun way to spend a fall day!

To purchase my jewellery, head to Naomi's Designs. To purchase my children's jewelry, head to MayaGirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment