Saturday, October 20, 2012

Handmade Wire Wrapped Jewelry: Bundle Of Nerves


Tomorrow is a really big, nerve-wracking day for me. For starters, I have my craft fair at the synagogue out on Long Island. I'm getting up at the crack of dawn on a Sunday to be at this event, so I hope it goes well.

I debated making new items specifically for this show, but just went with the inventory that I have. I do have a few new things, such as those stud earrings that I previewed on here a couple of weeks ago:

I also have many pairs of MayaGirl Creations earrings. Seriously I couldn't believe how many earrings I had -- they filled up all three of my earring racks and there wasn't one inch of space left over!

In addition to doing the craft fair, tomorrow is a big day for my book, REVENGE OF A BAND GEEK GONE BAD. I'm doing my first huge promotion and for 24 hours -- On Sunday, October 21 only -- I will be giving away my book for FREE on Amazon Kindle! So if you enjoy reading my writing on this blog, please head over to Amazon check it out. I mean, I'm literally giving it away -- you're not going to get a much better price than that! Plus, you'll be helping me out because my sales rank will go up and more people will (hopefully) view my page.

So I've got a lot going on this weekend. I'm always realistic, but am being optimistic about it being a Super Seller Sunday for me, both on the jewelry and book fronts. Wish me luck!

To purchase my jewellery, head to Naomi's Designs. To purchase my children's jewelry, head to MayaGirl Creations. To purchase my novel, check out REVENGE OF A BAND GEEK GONE BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment