Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Photo gallery: handmade fused dichroic pendants with decals


It's about six weeks 'til the Readers studio tarot convention and I'm getting excited and nervous! I always hope that people at fairs like my work, but in this case, I'm going to be vending for four very long days. It's going to be intense, especially since I've never really been to a convention before. I did spend one afternoon at a writers' convention, but didn't stay for the entire weekend. This will be a much more thorough experience.

My friend Judith keeps telling me how awesome this event is and how much fun we'll have. Since she's one of most fun people I know, I have to believe her, right? I'm looking forward to meeting some fascinating folks and making new friends. I'll also, of course, learn everything there is to know -- well, not quite -- about tarot.

Today was a snowy day in NY, so I spent it making fused dichroic glass pendants with decals. Here is a photo gallery featuring some of the pieces I've created for the upcoming Readers Studio weekend. You can see the rest of my work at Naomi's Designs and MayaGirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment