Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Good News! Craft Fair Update


Great news! That local craft fair not only accepted me as a vendor -- they're featuring my handmade wire wrapped necklace on the poster!

I'm really looking forward to this particular event. As I mentioned in my last post, it takes place on September 22, which would've been my grandmother's birthday. She was always very interested in my jewelry making so she'd be happy to know that I'm doing this. I kind of feel like she's looking out for me.

I also love the location for this particular fair. It's taking place in a very small, but cute park that's next to our neighborhood's indie theater. The park is tucked into a corner behind the building, but there's a beautiful mural on the wall that features drawings of old movie posters, and there are a lot of trees. I often hang out there en route to the post office (which is right up the block) because it's so peaceful. It'll be nice to spend a few hours there. It's also centrally located, so hopefully a lot of passers-by will stop in and purchase my goods.

So far, I haven't had much luck with craft fairs this year, but I'm hoping that this fall will change that. Meantime, check out my jewellery at Naomi's Designs and MayaGirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment