Thursday, March 14, 2013

Chandelier confetti earrings in rainbow colored anodized aluminum


Yep, I'm still on my anodized aluminum kick, though after today's labor-intensive project, I think I may need a little break. Here is my latest creation: chandelier confetti earrings made of rainbow colored anodized aluminum:

I love how these turned out, but they took hours to make; I worked on them all day, in fact. The most time-consuming aspect probably had to be the filing of each one of those little abstract shapes that are dangling from the base.

I think that these earrings are so much fun, though! I call them confetti earrings because the dangles remind me of confetti that's thrown at a party. I like that they're so colorful because they're just so ... happy! You can't help ut be in a good mood when you look at all of those bright colors.

To purchase these earrings or my other jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs or MayaGirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment