Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Handmade Wire Wrapped Jewelry Hannukah Style!


Happy holidays from Naomi's Designs and MayaGirl Creations! What have you been doing so far to celebrate the holidays? Have you been shopping or decorating your home? We celebrate Hannukah in my family so on Saturday, my husband and I threw a Chanukah bash -- and had a great time. Jon made latkes and homemade sangria, and we ended up with more food than we could handle!

Anyway, the traditional Chanukah colors are blue and white. So in honor of this festive Jewish holiday, here are some of my favorite blue and white wire wrapped jewellery pieces!

Right now, I'm busy selling my work at holiday fairs and am getting ready for some upcoming parties. But stay tuned for my 2013 collection! Meantime, free shipping through Christmas on all of my Naomi's Designs pieces on Etsy! To purchase my jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs. To purchase my children's jewelry, head to MayaGirl Creations. To purchase my novel, check out REVENGE OF A BAND GEEK GONE BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment