Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Handmade Wire Wrapped Jewelry Christmas Style


Earlier today, I posted a photo gallery of blue and white wire wrapped jewelry pieces to honor my holiday, Hannukah. Though I don't celebrate Christmas personally, I still love the holiday and look forward to it every year. I enjoy walking around our neighborhood and looking at the Christmas lights. I also have a great time at others' Christmas celebrations! So in honor of Christmas, here are some of my favorite red and green jewelry pieces:

Happy holidays! Free shipping through Christmas at Naomi's Designs on Etsy! To purchase my jewellery, head to Naomi's Designs. To purchase my children's jewelry, head to MayaGirl Creations. To purchase my novel, check out REVENGE OF A BAND GEEK GONE BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment