Friday, May 25, 2012

Silver wire wrapped infinity ring with rainbow Swarovski crystals

Part of running a good business, I'm learning, is to provide the customers with what they want. My customers seem to love infinity rings. I've sold dozens and they're really popular with teen girls.

That said, I'm trying to expand my repertoire and do some variations on them. This way, I can satisfy the customers, run a business that actually makes money and satisfy my own desires to be creative and keep making new items. Everybody wins!

This afternoon, I designed a colorful version of my classic silver infinity ring. This is a silver infinity symbol ring that's been wire wrapped with rainbow Swarovski crystals.

I'd initially tried wire wrapping the ring with larger crystals, but felt that it compromised the integrity of the infinity symbol design. But these crystals are so small that they don't get in the way. They add to the design rather than obscure it. It's also still comfortable to wear, which I believe is really important when it comes to jewelry.

We'll see how this infinity ring does on the market. Meantime, I had fun creating a new twist on a classic piece.

To purchase my jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment