Sunday, February 2, 2014

Photo Gallery: My Top 40 Wire Wrapped And Enamel Jewelry Pieces, Part II


In honor of my 40th birthday, which is tomorrow, I'm posting photos of my favorite 40 wire wrapped and enamel jewelry pieces. Yesterday, I posted Part I. Here is Part II. All can be found at Naomi's Designs or MayaGirl Creations.

This group is really colorful! That round enamel piece with the pastel colors -- the one that looks a bit like an Easter egg -- is important to me because it's the first piece that I made with cloisonne wire. I was so happy that I got the wire to stay put! Even better, my best friend purchased it from me at a charity event. I believe he gave it to his boss.

That rainbow-colored anodized aluminum bracelet took about a million years to make, but I love how bright and cheerful it is. Same goes for those multicolored anodized aluminum earrings.

That silver spiral wire wrapped necklace is one of the first items I made. I couldn't believe that I'd managed to make an entire necklace out of wire. The other silver wire wrapped necklace with the asymmetrical design is a personal favorite of mine. I love how weird and different it is ... though people don't seem to "get" my design. I've had a lot of questions about it. One woman almost broke it at a craft fair because she thought it was a headband. On the other hand, I've received many compliments for the simple teardrop necklace with the Swarovski crystals.

That blue enamel necklace is special to me because I made it for my mom. I made a similar one last year, but hers came out better, I think. And those wire wrapped bubble bracelets are fairly new items that I've created. They're not only fun to make, but I think they look really interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment