Friday, September 21, 2012

Colorful wire wrapped bracelets with spiral design


My work for MayaGirl Creations is coming along very well! This morning, I heard from next week's event organizer and she said that she's really looking forward to the affair, and to working with me. I'm excited, too! This is going to be the first time that my jewellery is featured in a fashion show, so that's going to be a lot of fun.

I'd like to have at least 100 pieces ready for the fair; so far, I've made about 70, most of them earrings. But for the past couple of days, I've been making this colorful wire wrapped spiral bracelets:

The design is pretty simple, but looks really cool, especially when the spirals are made in different colors. Because I'm going to be dealing with kids, I made these with adjustable chains that can go from about four to seven inches. This way, they'll be small enough to fit little wrists, but can also fit an adult. I have a feeling that there will be at least a few adults at this event who want my jewelry for themselves!

Right now, I have about a dozen bracelets ready, but I plan to have about 20 altogether. Between that and my other pieces, I should be all set.

To purchase my jewellery, head to Naomi's Designs. To purchase my children's jewelry, head to MayaGirl Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment