Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gold Pendant On Black Silk Cord

Don't ask me what this gold pendant is supposed to be -- it looks like an alien.... or maybe a tadpole. Or sperm.

This was one of those cases where the metal did the talking. I had a strip of 14 gauge gold wire (really thick and chunky wire) so I twisted it this way and that -- and came up with this cool design. I then hammered it down a bit to give it some texture.

I go into most of my projects with a basic plan, especially if I want to make a particular shape or pattern. But sometimes it's fun to just go a little crazy and see where your creativity will take you. Now you're seeing the result of mine!

To purchase my jewelry, head to Naomi's Designs on Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. It looks very attractive and nice. I like it. I am really much inspired for buying it for my own by this blog.

    Designer Pendants

    ReplyDelete